The New Puppy Checklist:
- Acquire a soft collar and lead
- Acquire a crate and bed and decide where your puppy will sleep
- Acquire food and water dishes
- Acquire some basic grooming tools – slicker brush, metal comb
- Decide where your puppy will be potty trained outside
- Find a vet
- Find a good puppy training class or a trainer
- Save up all your old newspapers
- A few toys
- Puppies will be wormed every 2 weeks from birth with “Drontal puppy” until they are ready to go home
- Puppies will be health checked by our vet and ESN before leaving
- Pups will be microchiped with ISO International Standard 16 digit microchip
- You will get information on diet, care and given the pups vaccination card and vet details
- Our pet puppies are early spay neutered (ESN) before going to new homes
- All our puppies leave eating Royal Canin puppy food
- Pups will go home with a 5 generation family tree
- 2 year genetic guarantee click here to view
- You also have our promise to always be there for you and your new puppy, we love to stay in touch!
Similar guides you might like
Training is fun and very rewarding for both you and your puppyLabradoodle Puppies have an amazing capacity to learn comp...
The New Puppy Checklist: Acquire a soft collar and lead Acquire a crate and bed and decide where your puppy wi...
Collecting your puppy If your journey is short and someone else can drive then your new puppy can travel on your lap If...
Australian Labradoodle Grooming
The grooming of your Labradoodle should not be a huge ordeal Here are a few golden rules… Never shampoo your do...